Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Two Interesting Blogs on Demand Generation

I noticed a visitor to the Raab Guide to Demand Generation Systems site from a new source the other day, which turned out to be a mention on blog by Jason Stewart of Demandbase. The context was a discussion of system selection and the Raab Guide was paired with a reference to a very excellent series of posts on system selection on Maria Pergolino’s Inbound Marketer blog. Actually, only two of promised three parts are posted, but the first two are well worth a look. In particular, part 2 has a long list of evaluation criteria. I haven’t compared it with my own but it’s surely a good starting point for anyone interested in that sort of thing. Pergolino’s blog also has an entry with a long list of “Marketing Automation People on Twitter”, which has already wasted several hours of my precious time. Thanks a bunch, Maria.

1 comment:

Jason Stewart said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog...I was really impressed by the depth of the Raab report on selecting a lead management vendor. Actually sharing the link in an upcoming email campaign as well.

Jason Stewart
Demandbase
http://demandbase.typepad.com